We provide you with an in-depth understanding of managing the complexities associated with financial risk and uncertainty. Our mission is to help retirement plan sponsors minimize risk while pursuing financial growth.
Plan Sponsor Services Include:
- Facilitating fiduciary due diligence
- Benchmarking current plans, evaluating fee structures and comparing to industry averages
- Selecting and monitoring fund choices and vendors
- Developing investment and education policy statements
- Building automated plan governance, including scheduled communications of plan and legal changes
- Implementing quarterly fiduciary reviews, compliance documents and employee education
Through on-site and virtual financial education, we help employees understand their financial situation and guide them through the retirement planning process – ultimately helping them to feel empowered about their financial future.
COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES FOR CPAS, ATTORNEYS & OTHER ADVISORS
At Edu4Retirement, Inc., we help CPAs, attorneys and other retirement planning experts assist their clients with retirement plan management and fiduciary responsibilities. We work seamlessly between the two parties – keeping both informed of any plan, legal and performance changes.